In the modern world, many men and women are attentive to their health, looking for appearance and figure. Fitness helps most of them.
Fitness is not a sport, but rather a lifestyle. Its essence lies precisely in maintaining good physical shape and visual appeal. It includes not only physical exercise, but also adherence to a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition. Fortunately, fitness has many areas, among which everyone can choose something to their liking. Classes can be conducted both in specialized centers and in one’s own room or even outdoors. We take a closer look at home fitness and its main aspects.
The advantage of fitness at home is that you do not need to pay for it. Classes can be held at any time convenient for a person, without adjusting your training schedule either for the instructor’s schedule or for the gym.
Many believe that to achieve tangible results at home will not work, but it is not. A man can do anything. The main thing is motivation and desire to improve the quality of your life. Regular exercise improves well-being, mood and appearance, increases self-confidence. In addition, for maximum efficiency, you can use video tutorials, professional help, special equipment. In the modern world everyone has enough resources to play sports competently and effectively.
Before you start practicing home fitness, you need to decide on what tasks you plan to solve with it. For example, to strengthen the muscles of the back, make your body more fit, get rid of extra pounds, correct the problem areas. Depending on the tasks, individual preferences and characteristics of the body, you should choose a suitable fitness at home.
It is important: if with the help of exercises a person seeks to cope with the illness or recover from an injury, then we are talking about gymnastics, and the most correct decision in this case would be to consult a physiotherapist.
The main directions of fitness
- Strength training. Includes exercises for all muscle groups, performed at a fast pace. Weights and dumbbells are used to achieve the best results. Such classes are not suitable for everyone, as they are exhausting and require at least minimal physical fitness. They contribute not so much to losing weight as to building muscle.
- Aerobics. Aims to strengthen the cardiovascular system, increase endurance, reduce weight. These include cycling, rollerblading, running, walking, all kinds of breathing exercises.
- Mild fitness. These are classes that are adapted for people who do not have a serious physical training. They are aimed at strengthening the muscles of the whole body, stretching. These include Pilates, fitness yoga, stretching.
- Dance fitness. It involves cardio training with choreographic elements. These include all types of Latin dances, sports dances, strip plastic and other types.
- Water aerobics. It helps to train the muscles of the whole body, the body becomes more taut. To conduct these classes at home is problematic. They will suit the owners of their pool.
After choosing the right direction, you need to decide on a set of exercises and begin its application. If it is difficult to pick them up yourself, you can seek advice from an online trainer or a specialist in a fitness club. A professional trainer will be able to help and develop together with you a set of necessary exercises taking into account the wishes, age, gender, level of preparation and susceptibility to diseases.
Then everyone will be able to apply the developed training scheme at home on their own. Remember, fitness is never too late, you just need to choose the best set of exercises and training schedule.
If necessary, the trainer will help determine the special fitness diet. It involves the fractional meals in small portions every 3 hours. And the diet should be varied, include cereals, fruits and vegetables.
You can also experiment and choose to start a few interesting directions. There are many of them, therefore, if something does not work out or does not like it, you can always look at and try another one. Through trial and error, after a while everyone will be able to create their own set of the most favorite exercises and change it as needed at their own discretion.
Home Fitness Rules
Here are some simple rules in order to master fitness at home.
- The first classes should include simple exercises that will gradually become more complex. In no case can not sharply load unprepared organism.
- The choice of a set of exercises should be carried out taking into account those diseases that are present in a person, or susceptibility to them.
- When performing exercises, it is necessary to focus on the sensations in the body, monitor the heartbeat and breathing, pay attention to discomfort. No action should cause sharp and sharp pain.
- The greatest efficiency can be achieved if you conduct classes of 40-60 minutes at least three times a week.
- Each workout should begin with a warm-up.
- The best time to practice is morning. Because during this period, training allows you to burn fat stored in the body. If, however, to carry it out after a meal, then consumed carbohydrates are consumed.
- It is important not to eat tightly 2 hours before a workout and another hour after it.
- In order to practice with benefit and comfort, you should prepare a mat, comfortable fitness, necessary exercise equipment and tools, such as belts, jump rope, dumbbells (depending on the chosen direction).
- Training is very comfortable with well-chosen dynamic music.
- It is important to follow the diet and drink. When doing fitness, you should drink 1.5-2 liters of clean water per day.
If you follow all these simple rules and recommendations, fitness at home will bring a lot of positive emotions and bring results.
If the workout has become a habit, it is conducted regularly and with pleasure, it helps not only to improve overall well-being and appearance, but also to cope with stress and keep the body young.