Everyone wants to be a happy owner of a beautiful figure and, no doubt, special attention should be paid to the muscles of the back. It can hardly be called a beautiful figure of a man with a stooped back and drooping shoulders. The wide raised back for men is as important an attribute of beauty and sexuality as a well-groomed, tightened back for women, allowing them to wear open dresses and have a royal bearing. Tell you about how to pump your back.
Proper exercises for the muscles of the back will improve the shape and well-being and, thus, raise self-esteem and self-confidence. In addition to these obvious advantages, strong back muscles will help you get rid of health problems caused by incorrect posture and the habit of stooping. The main thing is that the approach to the development of the back is complex, and the exercises are selected in such a way that all the spinal muscles are evenly involved.
The trapezius muscle of the back raises and lowers the scapula to the spine, and is also responsible for the inclination of the head. The rhomboid, under trapezoidal, is responsible for the so-called “weak back”. It is the problems with it that lead to stoop. The widest back muscle leads the shoulders to the body, you can feel it by pulling your arm back and turning it inside. For extension and rotation of the trunk, the deep muscles are responsible, the main ones of which are long back muscles. Practically for any physical exercise we use all these muscles.
We also recommend: 7 effective exercises for the whole body.
Fitness room or workout at home?
So how to pump your back quickly, efficiently and effectively? Of course, you can always find exercises for your back muscles in magazines, the Internet and on DVDs where sports women and men with cubes on your belly playing muscles of the whole body will show you exercises that they say will perform a miracle in a few weeks with your figure. But do not forget that the most effective way of doing fitness is an exercise program selected individually by an experienced instructor. Such a professional program will take into account the shortcomings of your figure, your weight, health problems, as well as your physical capabilities and fitness.
How to pump up your back at home
From the correctness of the chosen exercises depends on the effectiveness of classes. It is for this reason that self-employment is far from always always bringing the desired result, and sometimes, the result of such independent labor are traumas, distractions and other health problems that permanently deprive you of opportunities and the desire to work on yourself.
Perhaps you are thinking about buying a simulator, where you can do exercises at home. But in this case, you will have to sacrifice a few square meters of your living space, which will significantly decrease with this acquisition. In addition, not every free angle is suitable for training: it is important to ensure access to fresh air and maximum freedom of movement in this area.
But, probably, the main problem of independent studies is motivation. Not many are able to force themselves to regularly engage in home. Most often at the initial stage we are full of enthusiasm and we think that we will not turn from the way of improving our body. However, after a while, we are enthusiastic, and with longing to look at the simulator, we think where to put this thing, so that it ceases to callous our eyes and remind us of our complete failure in our plan to acquire an impeccable figure, and at the same time the amount spent on its purchase.
Training in the gym
The answer to the question where and how to pump up the back suggests itself – the optimal solution will be a fitness room. This is the place where you get the advice of professional instructors, you can quickly achieve the desired results without the above troubles. Individual selection of the program will allow you not to lose motivation, get all the benefits from a wide selection of simulators and exercises that you will perform under the supervision of experienced professionals. All this will increase the effectiveness of your classes and quickly achieve the desired result without health risks.
The question “how to pump up the shoulders” is asked not only by men, but also by women. After all, flabby hands do not adorn anyone. To get beautiful shoulders, you have to work hard. Of course, a good fitness club is always ready to provide you with an experienced coach, which will tell you what exercises you need to perform. However, for starters, it’s a good idea to sort out the essence of the matter.
How to properly pump up the shoulders
So, you want to pump up your shoulders. First of all, it is necessary to know that for this it is necessary to train deltoid muscles. These muscles are located above the shoulder joints, they are responsible for lifting and rotating hands. Deltoid muscles consist of three fascicles – anterior, middle and posterior. The first two are larger and they determine the size of the shoulders, and the posterior fasciculus is smaller, but the roundness of the shoulders depends on its development.
Exercises for deltoid muscles are rather monotonous, but they must be included in the training program. It is the deltas that have been worked out that create a beautiful line of hands for girls and wide raised shoulders for men.
To train deltas it is possible and with dumbbells, and with a bar, and it is simple on a rug for exercises. Exercises with a bar allow you to lift large weights and, consequently, stimulate the growth of muscle tissue. Better games for boys. However, lifting dumbbells makes it possible to increase the amplitude of movements, and this contributes to a deeper study of deltoid muscles.
What exercises should I pump up?
What exercise will be most effective, it is impossible to say – you yourself must determine their effectiveness on the basis of their own sensations:
- Sit on the mat, slightly bend your knees and slightly tilt the body back. Raise your hands with dumbbells above your head. Raise the slightly bent arms to the sides and return them to their original position.
- Stand up straight, feet shoulder-width apart. Bend the slightly bent hands with the dumbbells to the sides so that the angle between the hands and the body is 90 degrees. It is important to ensure that the elbows rise slightly higher than the brushes.
- The starting position is as in the previous exercise. Raise straight arms with dumbbells forward to eye level. The wrists should be turned upwards.
- Take the emphasis lying with the support of the elbows and socks, fold the hands into the lock. Raise the pelvis up as far as you can, and return to the starting position.
- Grasp the bar of the bar with the upper grip, hands slightly wider than the shoulders. Sit down a little, draw the chest under the neck, then strain the muscles of the whole body and, straightening, lift the bar from the posts, so that the neck touches the upper part of the chest. Take a step back, place your feet shoulder width apart, your feet parallel to each other, slightly bend in the lower back, straighten your shoulders. On inhalation, smoothly lift the bar until the hands are fully straightened in the elbows. Hold for a split second at the top point and on exhalation slowly lower the bar without touching the chest.
- Stand up straight, legs shoulder-width apart, slightly bent at the knees. Lean so that the casing is almost parallel to the floor. Smoothly, holding your breath, spread your hands with dumbbells in the sides. Raise your hands as high as you can. At the upper point, stop and exhale smoothly back to its original position.